We offer tailored and customisable professional development which can be offered on site at your workplace.
2022 COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SUMMIT SERIES
Engagement Design Conference 2022
In 2022, the ongoing pandemic presents a unique challenge to our industry. Effective engagement is as important as ever. Hybrid engagement sessions are becoming the norm as online options become increasingly popular.
That is why we are planning the 2022 Engagement Design Summit! We’d love to see you there, and we are sure there will be many things we can learn from each other.
So we are reaching out to delegates, speakers, sponsors and scholarship applicants to register your interest to be involved in this exciting and forward-thinking community engagement event!
What makes this a must attend event?
- Experience industry leading engagement practitioners sharing their knowledge in an interactive setting
- A community engagement event run by community engagement practitioners
- A fresh approach to community engagement conference style events with a focus on participation and interaction
- Contemporary and future-focused demonstrations of tools and techniques to help reach your audience
- Updates from leading community engagement academics on how research is leading practice
- Actively participate in a mixture of hands on, lecture and workshop based learning lead by subject experts
Be part of the group that shapes the future of engagement practice across the nation
- Learn about professional development opportunities and how to take the next step as a community engagement leader
- You will meet face to face with leaders, senior engagement professionals and consultants with vast experience in the sector
- Hear from leading academics on the latest research in community engagement and digital tools
- Many opportunities to ask for solutions to challenges you encounter at your organisation
- Learn exciting new techniques to better profile and target your audience
Become refreshed and inspired to put new ideas into practice for your community
- Meet with like-minded people facing the same challenges as yourself
- A great opportunity for team building and idea sharing
- Learn and interact in a safe, positive and friendly atmosphere
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Community and stakeholder engagement practitioners of all levels of experience
- Communications and public relations professionals
- Public affairs and media relations professionals
- Digital, online and social media professionals
- Communications consultants
- Community development professionals of all levels of experience
- People who work regularly on the front line with communities
- Strategic and land use planners
- Anyone wanting to improve how their organisation works with communities and stakeholders!